1. The Stanton Scholarship
The Stanton Scholarship is awarded to J.C.2 - J.C.6 students on the following basis:
- 1st to 5th of the overall rank order will be awarded full scholarships (covering full DSS fees) for one year.
- 6th to 15th of the overall rank order will be awarded half scholarships (covering half of DSS annual fees) for one year.
2. Outstanding Extra-curricular Accomplishment Scholarship
The Scholarship is awarded to students who have made remarkable achievements in competitions of sports, cultural arts, mathematics and science. The scholarship carries a half or full examption from paying school fees in the next school year.
Nomination period: The last Monday in May each year
Nominator: Teachers or parents
Number of awards: Ten full scholarships per school year (maximum) or the equivalent to be shared by a combination of full scholarships and half scholarships; 100% of the school fees of the following school year shall be covered by a full scholarship and 50% by a half scholarship (HK$300,000/year maximum).
Eligibility: Students with good conduct, who
- demonstrate continual efforts in striving for excellence in a particular area
- have made remarkable achievements in significant or well-recognised competitions, and
- are willing to serve the school and the community
Vetting Committee: Two Senior Teachers and three other teachers, except nominators
The final decision of the vetting committee:School Head and Deputy Head
3. Leadership and Service Scholarship
The Leadership and Service Scholarship is awarded to students on the following basis:
- 2 Head Prefects will be awarded full scholarships (covering school fees for one year).
- 10 Best Prefects will be awarded half scholarships (covering half of the annual school fees).
The scholarship will not carry any monetary value. The awardee may not claim the unused part of the Scholarship should he withdraw from the School. If any awardee is already receiving another scholarship, the difference between the existing scholarship and the new one will be given.
The list of awardees will be announced at the end of the school year.