Notes To Parents
1. St. Paul’s College Primary School is a whole-day boys’ school under the Government’s Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS). Information on the School and the details of “Junior Class One 2023-2024 Admission Application Procedures” can be found on the School Website.
2. Applicants of the right age (5 years 8 months to 7 years old by 1st September, 2023) will be invited to join a first interview . (Interview arrangements in light of the pandemic will be announced in due course.)
3. The results of the first interview will be sent out via email by mid-October 2022, or released on the school website. Selected applicants will be invited to a second interview in November 2022. Additional information may be submitted at the second interview (maximum 5 sheets; please print on both sides of the paper).
4. Results of the second interview will be released in mid-December 2022.
5. The school fee for 2022–2023 is HK$30,000 per annum (by 10 instalments). Families requiring financial help may apply for school fee remission and bursaries. Besides, a series of scholarships will be offered for academic excellence or to high achievers in other areas. For details, please refer to the “Admissions” section on the school website.
6. The attachments to this document are: (1) Admission Application Procedures, (2) Point System and Admission Criteria, (3) Proposed Budget and (4) Fee Remission Scheme.
Declaration of the School
*All the information collected in the Application Form and other attachments will only be used for admission purposes. All documents of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the admission process is completed.
*False information and multiple submissions of the same application form will result in disqualification of the applicant.
*All documents submitted will not be returned.
*Parents should not offer advantages to the School Staff, School Council Members or any stakeholder of the school as inducements to or rewards for doing or not doing an act in relation to the applicaton.
* Complaints about the Application for Admission to Junior Class One should be sent by post to:
Primary School Committee
St. Paul’s College Council
c/o St. Paul’s College Primary School
The envelope should be clearly labelled “CONFIDENTIAL”
Address: 777 Victoria Road, Hong Kong Tel: 3710 1777
Homepage: http://www.spc-ps.edu.hk Fax: 3710 1851