|Declaration of the School
- All the information collected in the Application Form and other attachments will only be used for admission purposes. All documents of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the admission process is completed.
- False information and multiple submissions of the same application form will result in disqualification of the applicant.
- All documents submitted will not be returned.
- Parents should not offer advantages to the School Staff, School Council Members or any stakeholder of the school as inducements to or rewards for doing or not doing an act in relation to the applicaton.
- Complaints about the Application for Admission to Junior Class One should be sent by post to:
The envelope should be clearly labelled “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Primary School Committee
St. Paul’s College Council
c/o St. Paul’s College Primary School
777 Victoria Road, Hong Kong