2019–2020 Junior Class One Admission Information will be uploaded on the school website on 29th June, 2018. Applications for Admission should be submitted by the following methods.
- Online Application
- Please fill in the online application form via the school website from 10th August (10:00 a.m.) to 20th August, 2018 (closed at 10:00 p.m.). Please attach the student’s colour photo to the application form, together with his K2 school report (2nd Term only) and proof of affiliation with the School (if any). When the application is accepted by the system, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your application. An application number and a password will be allocated to each applicant for reviewing or amending the data entered.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 is payable by credit card.
When attending the first interview, please submit the documents listed below:
- the applicant’s original I.D. Card / Birth Certificate (for verification only) and
- one self-addressed stamped envelope (please write the application number at the bottom right hand corner of the envelope).
- Hard-copy Application
- Application forms can be either downloaded via the school website or collected from the school office during office hours. Completed application forms must be returned to the School by hand from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on 21st or 22nd August, 2018.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 is payable by cash when the application form is submitted.
Completed application forms should be returned together with the following documents (no binding is needed):
- the original I.D. Card / Birth Certificate (for verification only);
- the photocopy of K2 school report (2nd Term only);
- the photocopy of proof of affiliation with the School, (if any) and
- one self-addressed stamped envelope.
Moreover, please note the following:
- Do not attach any other documents to the application form. Additional information may be submitted at the second interview (a maximum of 5 sheets; to help protect the environment, please print on both sides of the paper and avoid using photographic paper, heavy paper or paper with a glossy surface).
- Please do not send applications by mail or courier.
- Please check the first interview date and time on 5th September, 2018 via our website.
- Results of the interview will be released to parents by post. Urgent messages will be sent to parents via SMS. Please ensure that all information submitted is accurate.