St. Paul’s College Primary School invites applications for the following posts:
- School Executive Officer (commencing in mid June 2021 (negotiable))
We are now seeking a mature, dynamic and dedicated staff member of high caliber to strengthen the administrative support by the school office to different stakeholders of the school community.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the School Council
- Assist in the executive functions of human resource and finance management
- Enable the handling of routine administrative matters so as to facilitate smooth running of the school
- Review school-based mechanisms, internal administrative arrangements and requirements (such as handling of school complaints, crisis management, and other critical functions) so as to enhance the school administrative capacities and ensure compliance with relevant ordinances, regulations and requirements
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the Headmaster
- Any other duties as assigned by the Headmaster and Supervisor
- A recognized Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in business administration and general/human resource management
- A minimum of 5 years' administrative and management experience
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- School administration experience is an advantage.
- Highly developed organisational, communicative and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and willing to work as part of a team
- Commencing in mid June 2021 (negotiable)
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
Please send in your application letter with resume to the Headmaster, St. Paul’s College Primary School, 777 Victoria Road, Hong Kong on or before Friday, 23rd April, 2021. Please mark “Confidential” and specify the post you apply for in your application and on the envelope. (All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)