St. Paul’s College Primary School invites applications for the following posts:
- Graduate Teacher of English Language (commencing on 1st September, 2021)
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree major in English language or English literature from a local University or equivalent. For those non-local qualifications, a Certificate of Academic Accreditation in Education should be obtained from The Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ).
- LPAT attained.
- Possess a PGDE or equivalent.
- May be required to teach Religious Education / General Studies.
- Teaching experience in primary school is preferable but not a must.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant teaching experience.
Please send your application letter and CV to the Headmaster, 777 Victoria Road, Hong Kong, by post on or before 23rd April, 2021. Please mark “Confidential” and specify the post you apply for in your application and on the envelope.
Personal data received will be used for recruitment purpose only.